The client was interested in digitalizing some of their already published print titles into interactive e-books to promote the habit of reading in children. With the rising trend of touch-screen mobile technology and the user-friendly operating system, the client chose the iPhone as the target platform.
A total of 8 titles were created:
- The Little Red Helicopter
- Pip’s Garden
- 10 Sleepless Sheep for Woolly Nights
- I Don’t Want Mei Mei anymore!
- The Star That Lost Its Light
- Rochee The Friendliest Cockroach
- The Bird Who Was Afraid Of Heights
- The Shepherd And His Cloud
Client: Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
- Created underlying framework for entire series
- Worked on server elements to pull data regarding newly released e-storybooks
- Designed complete user interface